Master Software Systems Engineering
Seite nur auf Englisch verfügbar (page available in English only)
Die Information zum Master Software Systems Engineering sind derzeit nur in English verfügbar. Englische Sprachkenntnisse sind eine Zugangsvoraussetzung für diesen Master-Studiengang.
Welcome to the website of the Software Systems Engineering (SSE) master program offered by the Department of Computer Science of RWTH Aachen University. While a brief overview of the SSE master program is provided on the RWTH Aachen University website, this website provides more detailed information for prospective and current students of the SSE master program.
Key features of this master program
- is a program in computer science with a strong focus on software engineering;
- is a two year (four semesters) program;
- addresses especially but not only international students;
- requires applicants to have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related field from an internationally recognized university;
- is in English (thus no German language proficiency is required);
- only starts in winter terms that usually begin in October; and
- has an application for admission deadline of 1st of March (applies to many but not all students; read the details) for the following winter term of the corresponding year.
The application for admission page informs about application deadlines, requirements, and process in more detail.
Before you apply for admission or before you reach out to the international office or the academic advisory for SSE, please carefully read the information provided on RWTH Aachen University’s website and this website (especially the frequently asked questions (FAQ)).