Master Media Informatics
Seite nur auf Englisch verfügbar (page available in English only)
Die Information zum Master Software Systems Engineering sind derzeit nur in English verfügbar. Englische Sprachkenntnisse sind eine Zugangsvoraussetzung für diesen Master-Studiengang.
Welcome to the website of the Media Informatics (MI) master program offered by the Department of Computer Science of RWTH Aachen University in cooperation with University of Bonn and the Bonn-Aachen International Center for Information Technology (b-it). A brief overview of the MI master program is provided on the RWTH Aachen University website.
Key features of this master program
This master program
- is a program in computer science with a strong focus on multimedia technology, its use and impact;
- is a cooperative study program between RWTH Aachen University, University of Bonn and the b-it (Bonn-Aachen International Center for Information Technology);
- is a two-year (four semesters) program;
- addresses especially but not only international students;
- requires applicants to have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related field from an internationally recognized university;
- is completely offered in English (thus, no German language proficiency is required);
- is primarily held at the b-it building in Bonn, but also at University of Bonn and RWTH Aachen University;
- only starts in the winter semester that usually begin in October, and
- has a centralized application for admission deadline of 1st of March (applies to many but not all students; read the details) for the following winter semester of the corresponding year.
The application for admission page informs about application deadlines, requirements, and process in more detail.
Please carefully read the information that is provided on this website including the MI frequently answered question (FAQ) before contacting RWTH Aachen University’s International Office or the MI Academic Advisory Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). You might also be interested in general information about the Department of Computer Science of RWTH Aachen University and the Department of Computer Science’s chairs and institutes.